Search

New Member Introductions

30K Total Thread Views | 45 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Laurean · Posted: )

Please use this thread to introduce yourself to the community! This is your place to shine. What brought you here? Where are you from? What do you hope to do? Basically, tell all of us about yourself. You can even add pictures if you like. Enjoy!

PS - To add your own introduction, please navigate to the last page of this thread, all the way to the bottom of the page and fill in the space. That's all you need to do. Of course, you'll need to be logged in to do that. Please ask if you have any questions!
I'm new here and I'm glad being , hoping to rent out my house in San Diego . I'm Maria Helena at Los Angeles. Here is my Gmail address Mariahelena98073@gmail.com

**This message is being typed by Melissa on Victor's behalf** VICTOR: Hello all. I am a car enthusiast and I've been an avid collector for over 40 years. Unfortunately, I've gone blind from Retinitis Pigmentosa. Since I can no longer see anything I've collected over the years, I am selling everything. My store is Collectibles And More In-Store. I became a member of this website to place a free ad to promote my store. Thank you for welcoming me.

Hi Everyone, I am Anton from New York. I work with a Recruitment Agency Company. I am enjoying it here. Thanks everyone.

Hi. I'm Sheila and I've been working at home, it seems, forever and love it.l Just started a kind of new venture so I can switch gears in business.

Hello Everyone, I am Laurean Kile, Professional Encourager and Wealth Creator Daily. I am on a mission to break poverty off of Minds, Hearts, Spirits, Souls and Wallets for the Glory of God. I love seeing people step into their full authority and Identity and helping them discover their God Given Gifts! I also have a program to help you learn how to create wealth with a proven blueprint to market and sell digital products. You can learn more about that at wealthcreatordaily.com God Bless you all!

me.jpg

Click Here To Start Advertising Your For Sale Ads
Back