Search

New Member Introductions

• Thread starter Admin
  • Start date

25K Total Thread Views | 42 Replies

Hi All new to this site, hope to buy your home while I'm here.

5starlogo.jpg

Am pleased to be a part of this wonderful community,am here to share my property for serious Renters with interest.

Reactions: TrafficMonsTer
Hello from Montreal! Lee Davis here as a writer/web dev and just enjoying it here in general. Rolled across WebClasifieds.us as part of a research project on traffic sourcing and liked the look and structure of things. Have been an entrepreneur (on/off-line) for the last thirty-plus years and was able to find ways to stay profitable even during the Covid-19 Pandemic ?

Advertising & Traffic services make up the bulk of my daily work on a twelve-to-eighteen hour basis as there are freelancing requests to field as well as planning and execution of future profit projects. As in the case of the image above, I've been getting more into graphic design. Just an offhand toss-off, this is one of the income strands that I'm developing more of.

Am now in the process of reverse-engineering an older application (still available) that functioned as an article submitter to an advert distribution (Whitehat) ?bot. Quite excited to test it on the 100-plus site submission site inventory list stacked-up, ready to go!

Thanks to anyone giving this post an eyeball or two, as I really appreciate it. Looking forward to posting profitable listings in the future. If anyone sees anything posted that they know could help them out and they need more info, don't be afraid to reach out. I don't bite ?‍??. Have a safe & pleasant day!

footer2.png

Reactions: Aworawo1 and Admin
HomeOffice said:
Hello from Montreal! Lee Davis here as a writer/web dev and just enjoying it here in general. Rolled across WebClasifieds.us as part of a research project on traffic sourcing and liked the look and structure of things. Have been an entrepreneur (on/off-line) for the last thirty-plus years and was able to find ways to stay profitable even during the Covid-19 Pandemic ?
Advertising & Traffic services make up the bulk of my daily work on a twelve-to-eighteen hour basis as there are freelancing requests to field as well as planning and execution of future profit projects. As in the case of the image above, I've been getting more into graphic design. Just an offhand toss-off, this is one of the income strands that I'm developing more of.

Am now in the process of reverse-engineering an older application (still available) that functioned as an article submitter to an advert distribution (Whitehat) ?bot. Quite excited to test it on the 100-plus site submission site inventory list stacked-up, ready to go!

Thanks to anyone giving this post an eyeball or two, as I really appreciate it. Looking forward to posting profitable listings in the future. If anyone sees anything posted that they know could help them out and they need more info, don't be afraid to reach out. I don't bite ?‍??. Have a safe & pleasant day!
Welcome to our website!

• Love
Reactions: TrafficMonsTer and HomeOffice
Admin said:
Welcome to our website!
Thanks for making me feel so welcome. APPRECIATED...?

Reactions: Admin and TrafficMonsTer
Hello everyone! Thank you for making me feel so welcome. I am a certified hypnotherapist offering private hypnosis to clients in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. I genuinely love helping people unleash the power of their subconscious mind. Watching someone transform before your very eyes is a remarkable experience. I am thrilled to be here and happy to answer any questions you may have about hypnosis. Feel free to DM me for links to my website and podcast.

Reactions: Admin
HypnosisNearMe said:
Hello everyone! Thank you for making me feel so welcome. I am a certified hypnotherapist offering private hypnosis to clients in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. I genuinely love helping people unleash the power of their subconscious mind. Watching someone transform before your very eyes is a remarkable experience. I am thrilled to be here and happy to answer any questions you may have about hypnosis. Feel free to DM me for links to my website and podcast.
Welcome!

Hi from Texas.

Hi to you from up North Gr. MI.

Hi! We're Honeybee Home Buyers; a professional Family Owned Real Estate Investment company founded the company in 2018 and have growing ever since. We help people sell their home quickly (anywhere in the United States) or buy a home! Contact us if you or anyone you know needs to sell fast due to divorce, pre-foreclosure, inheritance, tired of being a landlord or health and safety reasons. Thank you!

Reactions: Aworawo1 and Admin
Admin said:
Please use this thread to introduce yourself to the community! This is your place to shine. What brought you here? Where are you from? What do you hope to do? Basically, tell all of us about yourself. You can even add pictures if you like. Enjoy!

PS - To add your own introduction, please navigate to the last page of this thread, all the way to the bottom of the page and fill in the space. That's all you need to do. Of course, you'll need to be logged in to do that. Please ask if you have any questions!
I am Beatrix Aya from California

Am pleased to be a part of this wonderful community, I’m here to share my property for serious Renters.

HI - I’m Ana from Bullhead City, Arizona. We are a mobile window tint family owned company and we are here ready to take care of people who are in need of our services.

Royal tint said:
HI - I’m Ana from Bullhead City, Arizona. We are a mobile window tint family owned company and we are here ready to take care of people who are in need of our services.
Welcome Ana!

Hello - My name is Allan Aciman. I am into real estate.

Glad to be here and hope to make important connections!

Hi, I am a real estate broker and property manager in Dassel MN.

Hi I am Jason I am new!

Reactions: Zebri Bloom
Hi, I’m Abigail William from Houston. I am glad to be part of this website!

Reactions: Zebri Bloom
Hello everyone, It is nice to be here. My name is Shannon and I am from Ontario, Canada. I am a Christian crisis mentor, life coach and author. I found this site by happenstance and felt a beautiful vibe from the group. I am hoping to jump start my coaching practice online as I am ready to help those who are struggling emotionally.

I have been really shy and apprehensive in promoting myself. So I have been working on my own hurdles emotionally, as I have also been working for someone who posts online ads. I have learned a lot, and am excited to help. :)

Hi everyone! My name is Dan and I am super excited to be here! My service is a membership plan with a low monthly fee that enables each member to save up to 80% on dental and medical expenses. Looking forward to getting to know everyone!