• Thread starter Thread starter mwagpros
  • Start date Start date

21 Total Thread Views

Browse More Trucks for Sale

M

mwagpros

Reaction Score
2018 Peterbilt 579 Semi-Tractor For Sale In Lancaster, New York 14086

If you are searching for a powerful Semi-Tractor that is extremely performance oriented, then look no further because this 2018 Peterbilt 579 Semi-Tractor is the one for you. It comes with great options and features that are perfect for any hardworking individual.

Truck comes with X15 Cummins engine with 500 HP and 1850 torque refer trailer GRT Dane 2009 18472 HRS Carrier unit X2 2100A compressor on the reefer is replaced. Both in great shape clean title on both. O/O set up hard to find truck . New Batteries and New tires on truck 80 % on trailer some brake work on both. New cluck on truck, almost all DPF sensors are replaced, and filter is clean. Truck also comes with 2000KW inverter 2.2 KW heating unit Espar, Factory mount refrigerator and OTR Performance software and paid till 02/06/2025. Trailer is also in great condition keep easy -10 F. Selling my equipment because I'm no longer in trucking business. Must see just turnkey and start working nothing to worry. I have paperwork for what is done on truck and trailer at the local Peterbilt and thermo king dealers. Truck also comes with OTR Professional paid to 02/06/2025 this is the software for codes and DPF clinging and force regeneration.

This 2018 Peterbilt 579 Semi-Tractor is road ready and priced to sell. It has been very well maintained and cared for, which has enabled its road ready condition. If you are eager to meet the demands of any rigorous lifestyle, then call today for more information on how you can put this industrious 2018 Peterbilt 579 Semi-Tractor to work for you!!!

02.jpg 03.jpg 11.jpg 13.jpg

Category
Trucks
Year
Condition
Used
Make
Peterbilt
Model
579 Semi-Tractor
Price
$65000